Keeping Your Business Structure Safe
- Determine the risk of flooding at your business location.
- Tune to local radio and TV stations for emergency information.
- Update emergency contact information for all employees.
- Know where to move critical equipment such as computers.
- Know where to get sandbags and how to protect your business from rising water.
- Design an emergency evacuation plan for employees.
- Stockpile emergency building materials.
All information provided by the Truckee Meadows Flood Awareness on its Web pages and Internet sites is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While Truckee Meadows Flood Awareness believes the information to be reliable, there may be a human or mechanical error. Therefore, Truckee Meadows Flood Awareness does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information. Neither the Truckee Meadows Flood Awareness nor any of its sources of the information shall be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the use or results obtained from the use of this nformation. Other specific cautionary notices may be included on other information available from the Truckee Meadows Flood Awareness on the internet.